1. Q: What are the advantages of halogen lamps compared with incandescent lamps?
A: Compactness; no glass blackening; longer life span; higher degree of effectiveness; higher color temperature
2. Q: What is lumen in halogen headlight?
A: Lumen is a measure of the light emitted by a source. It is the unit of luminous flux. Choosing halogen headlight bulbs with higher lumens means the bulbs will be able to emit light with higher brightness, so these bulbs are more suitable nighttime use. Generally, the luminous flux of a halogen headlight is 1300-2500lm.
3. Q: What is the difference in using bulbs of different colors?
A: Most halogen headlight bulbs are white, because white is the most efficient color. It can help the drivers see the most clearly while driving at night. There are other colors, such as blue, yellow and red. These do not add any extra functionality to the car, just looking unique.
4. Q: Are the bulbs effective for driving in foggy and rainy days?
A: Yes. Our halogen headlights are designed to enhance safety. For this reason, we offer the super yellow headlight which allows even better vision in adverse weather conditions.
5. Q: Will the bulbs become yellow over time?
A: No. Our halogen headlight bulbs do not lose their characteristics over time.
6. Q: Do I need to make some adjustment for the installation of halogen bulbs?
A: No. Our halogen headlight bulbs have the same power like the original, so no adjustment or change is required.